Jul 20, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits for July 20

Maybe it is the heat? Perhaps the impending "weather"??
All I know is that my brain wants to shut down and not co-operate for the day.
Doesn't bode well for work today!
I have few tidbits of my own to share (see above excuses!).
My agenda is light- dog for a post op check and removal of the drug patch that has been keeping him comfy.
Then- work. Tonight I hope to get some inspiration and some sewing to share with you tomorrow.
Until then, I have started following a lovely quilting blog (www.campgramma.blogspot.com) and the sign off just about says it all for me. I will share it as my tidbit for the day:

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
so kiss slowly, laugh insanely,
love truly and forgive quickly



now what a wonderful world it could be if we just ascribed to that sentiment.
Karen

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You make me smile! Hope you got some wonderful things done today! I'll be checking in on you tomorrow...no pressure :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails