Oct 10, 2009

Wow, another entry!

This blogging without obligation thing is sure freeing! I've written 3 posts in about as many days.
I won't pat myself on the back too hard, as I don't know if I can keep up with myself *smile*.
My thought for today is to share the projects I've chosen to work on in October. As of today all I need to do is finish up some quilting stitches and bind a little piece done with Jo Morton's fabrics (photo to come). I've re-made block one of Prairie Flowers, Encore. Just 8 more to go,and I'm not seeing an October finish for this one.




I've finally chosen the color pallet for the quilt along over at Charming Girls
http://cottoncharmquilts.typepad.com/charmingchatter/2009/10/lets-quilt-along.html


I really wanted to work with something a bit different than what I'm doing now- meaning no repros. I have collected some sweet red and whites and think that this is the project for them. I'm hoping it will be a very light and airy project- and instead of the lap size, I've decided on the smaller version- mainly because I was only collecting half yards and I'm not 100% sure I'd have enough for the larger version. But I'm subject to changing my mind yet again-stay tuned!!

So there you have it. Photos and all. Tomorrow is a play date with DD who will be coming into town tonight. I may not have much to share until next week. But there are no blogging obligations- remember!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails