Oct 29, 2012

Here She Comes

As my slide show loads, I thought I'd get a head start on my musings for this morning. Sandy is still hours away, but already the leading edge of the winds are being felt. The sky is heavy with clouds, with the winds already beginning to pick up around my neck of the woods. I thought I had better do my blogging now, and then shut down for the day as I do things around the house that need doing :-)

Some of you may have already felt Sandy's wrath, and I know others are waiting her out. She's being called a once in a life time storm, and the reports from New Jersey (particularly Atlantic City) are something- considering we still have hours before this storm makes landfall.




So, if you have a a bit of time (and an warm cup of coffee!), sit back and enjoy yesterday's fun thanks to "The Silver Sisters" and their quilts! I am still shaking my head at how productive these women are. Maybe I will sit back with some hand stitching today as the winds blow all around us. It is definitely a good day for that!  Be well and stay safe until I return with new musings.

The Silver Sisters Quilt Show and Share and Family Challenge 2012:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow by Smilebox

1 comment:

Diane said...

OH MY Gosh! The slideshow was like going to a big quilt show-in my jammies!! I am blown away-don't think I could even pick a favorite or even 2 or 3. wow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails