Feb 15, 2010

Another February Day

How did last week get away from me?? Funny how those things can happen.
Life chugs along and suddenly time has flown by and can't be recaptured.
No sewing will be done this month- not even a start or a small finish for the Charming gals (guys and gals now!). I'm ok with that- for now. I did find an intriguing pattern I'd like to try- a twist on a disappearing nine patch. Maybe I will get things together for March.
Now on to the regular Monday Daybook post:

Outside My Window
... the clouds are getting thicker in the sky. We are told there will be snow tomorrow.

I am thinking...they keep telling us there will be snow- but it just isn't happening.

I am thankful for
...the little things that make each day special- no matter how "bad" I feel


I am wearing...my day off gear: black sweat pants, black and pink polka dot shirt (post Valentine silliness?), blue non skid socks!

I am creating
...a mini book that I have fallen in love with.

I am going...to continue building a new friendship that began at the beginning of the month.


I am reading...nothing right now. I should, but it makes me sleepy!

I am hoping...that grown up decision making doesn't tear the youngest child out of the workings of her family.

I am hearing...silence. It truly is golden.


Around the house
...there is napping, there is studying, as for me-I'm just doing my morning thing.

One of my favorite things
...baby smiles.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
: dinner with friends, Organizing a sewing group at the shop, finishing the book project, planning some sewing. Hoping for uneventful days.



Here is a picture thought I am sharing
...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails