Feb 2, 2010

Daybook Week 3




Outside My Window... the small pond is still covered in thick ice. My Adirondack chair waits quietly until spring arrives. I can see the perennial gardens will need an overhaul. I love the smell of fresh earth in the spring.

I am thinking...life is good. I need to stop worrying about what I haven't accomplished and just continue to "do". We make life much too complicated

I am thankful for...the ability to be my own person, and use my creative talents.


I am wearing
...sweat pants, a mock turtle neck and two pairs of socks to keep the toes warm. It is the "day off" uniform.

I am creating...order from chaos.

I am going...slowly and happily thru my day.


I am reading
...nothing at the moment. I did promise a friend I would go back to Eat,Pray,Love. She said I gave up too soon.

I am hoping...to continue organizing my creative space so that I can be more productive.

I am hearing...the adorable snores of a sleeping dog. Naps are good, no?


Around the house
...the floors are swept and mopped. The dishes are washed and drying in the rack and the laundry is getting done. It is all good.


One of my favorite things
...the soothing sounds of silence. Our world holds too many audio assaults.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

*see the baby
*work- extra hours
*make a new creative friend.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails