Feb 23, 2010

More thoughts

Outside My Window... it is hard to imagine we are poised for a snow storm

I am thinking...it is crazy to worry that the new washer and dryer are too tall for the space in the laundry room.

I am thankful for...good friends who make you laugh


I am wearing...sweats and a turtleneck, non-skid socks.

I am creating...a soft, femanine quilt top

I am going...to plan to clean up the studio so creativity has room to grow!

I am hoping...not to get some sad news this evening.

Around the house...waiting on appliance delivery, doing chores, planning the dinner dish that is going to make me like brussel sprouts again.

One of my favorite things...quiet days to myself.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: continue to work on the new quilt, finish the February mini book, work on a journal or two,do some studio organizing.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails