Jan 13, 2009

Spending time on my other blog

I've done so little quilting of late- as you can tell from my lack of posting. But the quilt muse is finding her way back! If you're interested in what I've been doing in the meantime...do visit my other blog- you can get there from my profile.
I had the pleasure of attending a lecture/trunk show by Mark Lipinski (Quilters Home Magazine) and let me tell you- if that man is anywhere in your vicinity- run, don't walk to go hear him. I laughed for 2 hours straight, much of that time with tears streaming down my face. He is hilarious and pretty much right on when it comes to his take on quilting. Made me take a second look...it all boils down to if you're not having fun, why do it??
I think I was becoming one of those quilters who was taking herself way too seriously. I think I need an attitude adjustment. Thanks Mark!

1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Glad to see your out and about! Can't wait to see what your going to start working on now that you getting back in the swing! I"ve about reached my limit of having middle daughter home. It is time for her to go back to college before I do something drastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails