Apr 17, 2011

I'm in love!

Yes, indeed. It was love at first site. Have you seen this?? My roots fall firmly in the primitive quilting arena, so having a magazine geared towards those of us who love this part of the quilt world just makes my heart happy. I am working on my first project from the magazine- a small piece by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings.
Scrappy, wool applique, what more could I ask for on my happiness level- definitely a 10 out of 10!
Now if the sewing room can just be uncovered...I forgot to take before photos of the room- probably a good thing as I don't want to be responsible for any one's heart failure. But wait til I photograph how I spent my Saturday! Let's just say that it entailed 3 large wall units, a huge fabric collection and a 6.5" ruler. I'm not sure my hands will ever be the same {smile}. Now that I may have peaked some interest, I need to get ready to head off to work. I'd rather be home finishing up the organizing, but at least at the shop I can get some stitching time in the quiet moments.

2 comments:

Karen said...

My copy of the magazine finally arrived. It is a wonderful magazine. Not every project is one I would make but there are plenty to catch my interest. I wish it could be a monthly magazine.

Libby said...

Don't you just LOVE it? I didn't subscribe because I knew the move was pending, but I picked up a copy at the quilt shop on Wednesday. Finally a quilting magazine for us girls that love primitive. It makes a girl's heart *sing*

Related Posts with Thumbnails